Shane R. Kelley is the founder of Kelley Business Law, pllc, and has over 25 years of experience providing business law and transactional services, including:
- Three years as a Certified Public Accountant.
- Masters in Business Administration.
- Thirteen years as an associate and partner at several large downtown Minneapolis law firms.
- Three years as vice president and associate general counsel to the national healthcare division of a publicly traded company.
- Two and one-half years as a partner with a mid-sized law firm.
Shane routinely represents large and small private and public companies as general or transactional counsel. His experience includes a continuum from new business start-ups to transactions involving hundreds of millions of dollars. He brings the skills, passion and commitment required to generate results for each client and in every transaction.
Shane is an avid sailor and adventurer. His offshore sailing experience includes passages in the South Pacific, Atlantic and Caribbean. Between 2004 and 2008, he captained his 45’ sailing vessel Dream Chaser through 15,000 miles, 22 countries, and 50 islands in the U.S. East Coast, Bahamas, eastern Caribbean and northern South America.
He is a licensed United States Coast Guard master (captain), a certified scuba diver, and a licensed ham radio operator.