Mergers, Acquisitions & Transactions
Your Critical Events
We are acutely aware that a purchase, sale or other transaction may be the most important business life cycle event you will experience.
This practice area serves each client’s unique and diverse transactional needs for all major events that occur during their business life cycle, including:
- Stock and asset purchases and sales
- Asset protection and risk isolation
- Mergers, spin-offs, split-offs and other reorganizations
- Domestic and international joint ventures
- Intellectual property and technology licensing
- Commercial and corporate finance (debt and equity)
- Business succession and generation transfer services
- Owner conflict resolution and business dissolution
Our clients come from a broad spectrum of industries and range from individual entrepreneurs and emerging businesses to large multinational public companies. We can represent buyers or sellers, borrowers or lenders, in public or private transactions, as either general counsel or more limited special transactional counsel.
Experience Makes a Difference
We bring a unique depth and breadth of capability and perspective to every client and transaction. We have decades of unparalleled experience in:
- Acquisitions, divestitures and finance;
- As both outside and in-house counsel;
- For the acquirer, borrower or lender; and
- In both public and private companies.