More Than Forms
We don’t sell forms. We provide the guidance to ensure your solution achieves your goals.
This package provides affordable new-business entity formation services resulting in the creation of a Minnesota corporation or limited liability company.
The package includes all documentation required to create and organize your new business and ensure it is properly structured to meet your operational and legal objectives.
One small fixed-fee provides the services below.
- An initial one-hour consultation to discuss:
- Your proposed business, your legal needs, and the most appropriate entity structure to accomplish those needs
- The entity formation process, timing and the necessary information
- The proper use of business names, dba’s and alternatives
- A preliminary name availability search with the Minnesota Secretary of State and the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- A general name conflict search using an internet search engine
- Documentation and filing services required to legally form your new business entity
- Documentation to organize and capitalize your new business entity, including stock certificates for corporations
- Creation and safekeeping of your new company’s original minute book
- Application for your Federal Tax Identification Number
- General advice and recommendations regarding company formalities that should be followed
At affordable rates, we can also provide these additional legal services.
- Assumed name filings
- Owner control and buy/sell arrangements
- Private placement memoranda and related equity documentation
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Vendor or customer contracts
- Debt financing arrangements
- Business or asset acquisition assistance