General Business & Corporate Services
We blend decades of legal, business and life experience to deliver pragmatic, creative and cost-effective solutions.
This practice area serves the diverse legal needs that our established clients encounter in daily operations, including:
- Customer and vendor/supplier contracting
- Asset protection and business reorganization
- General business contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Entity governance and management
- Facilities expansion and contraction
- Executive compensation and incentive plans
- Capitalization and financing
- Legal and business counseling and crisis management
- Purchasing and selling assets
- Owner/conflict resolution and dissolution
For decades, we have represented a diverse client portfolio across a wide variety of industries, ranging from manufacturing and distribution to service. Our clients range from individual entrepreneurs and small businesses to large multinational public companies.
Our services are tailored to be as broad or narrow as your needs require.
For clients that lack existing legal resources, we can act as your “general counsel.” In this capacity, we can service or manage a broad range of your legal needs and also serve as your trusted business advisor.
In this role, we supplement clients with an internal team or existing legal relationships by providing the missing expertise, experience and focus they may require.